My FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE moment of the Olympics so far! The 400-meter freestyle relay was won by fractions of a second! It was incredible and I am so happy for them, especially because of all the trash-talking that was being done by the French team. So happy for those guys and I loved the reactions of the entire team!
Go boys!!!!


12 comments:
adam and I watched as Phelps one his first gold medal of these games. I don't remember what the race is called (i'm NOT a swimmer) but it's the one where he does all four strokes himself. Another American was SURE he could beat Phelps and at one point they were neck and neck. And then Phelps pushed ahead, beating the guy but a full body legth and also beating the current World Record. It was pretty awesome to see MP's face and see his mom up in the crowd crying!!!!
WON not one.
sooo awesome! bronson and i were jumping up and down!!
I watched his first gold medal too! It was awesome! I am not going to lie, I cried when I saw his family crying! :)
gives me goose bumps every time I see the picture...it was like 1:00 am here, but we had to watch...and boy are we glad we did!! AMAZING!! We were jumping out of bed, and one point I almost took and elbow to the chin Marcus was soo excited and was not paying attention to where I was. Those boys are AMAZING!!
I actually saw that last night! It was so cool how at the last second he seemed to just fly by the other guy to win the gold. I was on the edge of my seat, and had to stop myself from cheering out loud because Sydney was asleep!
Well thanks for blowing it for me Mo! haha j/k! I haven't watched it yet. I have it TiVoed... I just watched the preliminary race and I was waiting to see who they picked to compete. Yey for them! USA rocks!
OH!!! Sorry Pam!
We watched it last night and I was blogging about 3 seconds later! Currently being in the pacific time zone, I thought I was safe with the spoilers!!!
Watch it still pam, its so exciting!
Morgan, I was just about to post that as well, I made Jackson watch it again with me trying to encouragethe athleticism...anywho Awesome!! I loved the French teams reaction the one dude is just staring there dumbfounded!
I was home alone jumping up and down... very exciting! I love the games!
We watched it too and oh my heck! It was the most amazing intense race I've ever watched!!
Right there with you all. It was soo totally cool. I swam in High School and the 400 free relay was always the funnest to watch. This race, by far, was the coolest I have ever seen.
Post a Comment