The other night Gracey and Emily were having a bath. Penny usually gets up on the counter and watches with curiousity. I got Emily out of the bath and took her to her bedroom to get dressed. Penny got on the side of the tub and Gracey thought that meant that Penny wanted to get in with her. That, or Gracey took the opportunity to experiment with bathing a kitty while I was out of the bathroom to discourage it, which I usally am doing. I don't think I will ever know for sure but I have my guesses.
The verdict? Penny didn't like it, but didn't hate it enough that she bolted into the other room away from all humankind. She gladly licked herself dry for the next 45 minutes all while still following us around the house.
2 comments:
You have one brave kitty! All I could do was laugh at that story because I could see that happening at my house! CHILDREN!?
did you know chrissi has to give her cats baths once a week? they hate it but it keeps her allergies in check so they do it anyway.
Post a Comment