Tonight on our way home from a days worth of errands in Barstow, Gracey decided that as we were driving right through the middle of nowhere, she needed to go to the bathroom. We asked her if it was number 1 or number 2....of course it is number 2! We are minutes away from being home and so we asked if she can hold it. She says she can. My sister Bailey, who is visiting us for the weekend, says "Squeeze your cheeks!"
A minute later we turn around and can you guess what Gracey is doing? Yup! Squeezing her cheeks. Both hands on her face, squishing it as hard as she can.
Gracey is one funny gal! I guess for a 3 year old, all things are literal.
10 comments:
Kids are so funny!! I love how they make the simplest things hilarious.
So funny! Today I asked Andi to find her shoes. She put both hands up to her mouth and yells, "Shoes, where you go?" I love it.
Too funny! Kids are so cute! Tell Bailey hi for me!
haha I love the little things kids do. What a cutie!
Oh my goodness!! That is hilarious!
So did the cheeks squeezing help?
what cuteness...
yes, she made it all the way home just fine! :)
Totally made me laugh! Love it!!
that is cute! I hope it helped!
so funny!!! Did I ever tell you about Will pestering Billy about something? Billy finally replied "Will, just drop it! Drop it!" His response? "But dad, I don't have anything."
Post a Comment