Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Cut

Gracey was so excited all day! Her only citeria for this new cut was that it "still could go in a big pony-tail." (She is totally my kid)

Gracey had just enough to donate.

Emily's hair looks so much more healthy and even.

Both of them look great!



Our girls are growing up right before our eyes!

11 comments:

Sariah said...

They are so adorable and the cuts are great on them! :)

Beth and Scott Griffin said...

Oh, they look SO grown up! I love how they match each other.This is our new background page! Thanks for posting them. Love you!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

SO cute!!

Emma said...

Look at them all grown up! Cute, cute hair & good job to Gracey for donating her lovely locks!

Natalie Tidwell said...

They are mini "morgans"! Too cute--tell them they look FABULOUS!

Skyler and Bailey said...

They both look so much older! I love the cuts. They look really cute.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!

Brandi Schall said...

What cute sisters. I love the cuts.

Amber said...

So stinkin' cute. I only wish my girls hair would grow so I could cut it. Maybe one day it will be longer than their shoulders:)

Tiffany said...

Cute haircuts!! They have the prettiest hair.

So I was just scrolling back down your blog to catch myself up and the picture of the two girls in the car after the horse riding...Emily looks just like Markie. Does she really, or just there? Such a cute pic of them too.

Adventures in Healing said...

Soooo cute!