Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another one bites the dust

Gracey lost her 4th tooth on May 10, 2012. Her front, left tooth has been loose for probably 6-7 months.  However, she barely would touch it to make it looser so it just sat there.  Finally the last few weeks it began being really wiggly on her own and that got Gracey a little more motivated to play with it often.

Thursday, I picked her up from school where she immediately handed me my Mother's Day card and flower.  She was all giddy and said she had another surprise for me.  I was thinking that it was another gift or something, and Gracey loves giving gifts and surprises so I didn't press too much. I just wanted to let her do her thing.  A little bit after we got home, she yelled for me to come see her surprise.  I walk in the living room and she is grinning from ear to ear.  I look around, looking for whatever it is that she is surprising me with, but didn't see anything. She started laughing and pointed to her mouth!  Her tooth was gone and I didn't even notice before!


She said that her friend from school, Damarius, tricked her into pulling it.  He said if she pulled it by the end of the day then he would give her $5.  When she actually pulled it, he said, "Gotcha!  I don't have $5!" (That story makes me laugh!)

She wasn't too upset about the money because she was too excited that she lost it at school.  If you lose a tooth at school, you get a fancy tooth box!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I need to show Cutler this! He has 3 teeth that have been loose for months!! I cannot for the life of me convince him to wiggle them and get them out.