Last Thursday was Gracey's preschool performance. We have quite the little performer on our hands (maybe spazz is the better word for it). Corky and I have been cracking up over this video all weekend and are happy that we were able to get it onto the computer in time to spread the Christmas cheer!
16 comments:
That is so cute!! I think she dances just like her Momma!
You better believe she gets those fancy moves from me!! :)
Oh my goodness, that was awesome! lol She was certainly not camera shy! She did great! I also loved the girl next to her, raising the roof. lol
she looks like she was having the time of her life up there!
ok that was the funniest thing i have ever seen! I was laughing out loud! She is sooo cute. I love her!
That was so funny, Kevin and I were laughing so hard. What a funny little girl you've got there!
Good job Gracey!
That's adorable! No stage fright for Gracey, or at least no one could tell. ;-) Where did she learn that dance? Super cute. :-D
SO cute! She was like the star of the show! What a ham. Merry Christmas!
What a cutie! She it totally going to be a performer! Way fun!
Oh no - you for sure have a performer! She just sucks you in and you can't stop watching her. I couldn't stop laughing. My favorite moves were her kicks and then her shaking hips at the beginning! Gracey you are a natural performer! Bravo!
she is so cute. i love the booty shake at the beginning too. and what was with the little boy next to her. he looks very frightenend. and one of the other kids was screaming the words he knew. how funny.
SO CUTE!! I loved the clap, kick move! :)
That is so cute and funny! I love the super-fast hip shaking!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!:)
Oh my heck! That might just be the cutest thing EVER! LOL! You have such a cute little girl! I love the dance!
I love how she kicks her legs! What a cute dancer.
That is too stinkin cute! And it jsut gets better and better!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment