Today, Gracey and I went to the hair salon down the road and....brace yourselves...got her hair cut!!! I am talking CHOPPED OFF! A good 7 inches!! That is a ton of hair, especially for a 2 1/2 year old. She looks like she is 5 now and she completely loves it. When we say something about her new hair-do, she puts her head back and just shakes her hair. Her long hair was so gorgeous, for about an hour after I blow dried it and curled it, but she is such a tomboy that it is in snarls pretty quickly. This will make life much easier for all of us I think. I took a picture with my camera phone so the quality totally sucks but you get the idea. I will post before and after pictures possibly tomorrow. (maybe tonight if I decide to do that instead of read HP #7)

p.s. Gracey also will get staples taken out of her head tomorrow. She had a run in with a screw at the playground last week. All is well, she just has a little temporary hardware in her scalp!! :)
8 comments:
She is so cute! I love the new hair cut...It makes her look just like you (even more if that is possible).
I can't believe it. I feel like I am looking at a picture of you when you were little. I totally remember you and your sisters looking just like that! SO CUTE!
I love the haircut! She does look more like you!
What a doll. You could win a mom/daughter for sure!
My brain is fried! a mom/daughter contest!
She really does look so cute! It was good seeing you yesterday! HOpe your haircut is ok. Drive safe today!
How cute! She does look so much older and if it was possible, even more like you!
Her hair totally makes her look so much like you. I really like it though, she looks old with it like that!
Post a Comment